::: Levant Research Institute :::

Mark Giusti
British Airways

Levant Forex Quotes

Markets & Finance

Research Paper : Syria’s Economy .. Picking up the Pieces

Middle East and North Africa Programme | June 2015 Research Paper : Syria’s Economy .. Picking up the Pieces David Butter   www.chathamhouse.org 20150623SyriaEconomyButter

Read Full Article

Syria, Geneva, London – three parallel universes

Approaching five years of the conflict, the international community is stuck in three parallel universes on Syria. The negotiators and mediators congregate in Geneva unable to agree even to preparatory

Read Full Article

Saudi Arabia may go broke before the US oil industry buckles

It is too late for OPEC to stop the shale revolution. The cartel faces the prospect of surging US output whenever oil prices rise If the oil futures market is

Read Full Article

The Syrian Exports

    The Syrian Exports

Just before the Syrian war the exports of Syria were 35% of the GDP, today exports have declined by 75%, leaving only 25% of the 35%. During the beginning of

Read Full Article

The Syrian Pounds and The Point of no return

    The Syrian Pounds and The Point of no return

It is becoming very clear that the trend of the Syrian currency is going to be in the decline against

Read Full Article